Beginners digital marketing masterclass
Date and timeFriday 17 February 2017 09:00 - 13:30
LocationStockport Business & Innovation Centre, Broadstone Mill, Broadstone Road, Stockport, SK5 7DL
Submitted byBusiness Growth Hub
Do you want to know more about digital marketing?
Join us for practical advice on how to harness a variety of digital tools to build your online presence, increase engagement with customers and reach your target audiences.
We will also cover some of the digital trends to look out for and help you to develop a digital marketing strategy.
Benefits of attending
Upon completion of this course, you will have an understanding of:
- digital marketing platforms – which platform is most suitable for your business and why
- social media management tools – how to make the most of your time online
- social media do’s and don’ts
- website hints and tips
- what is SEO and how to make the most of it
- digital marketing strategy - plan and understand how to implement a campaign to drive sales and traffic to your website
To be eligible to attend this event, please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- your business is registered in the Stockport local authority
- you employ fewer than 250 full-time employees
- you can demonstrate that you are a growing business and plan to expand