Artists networking event and training by Google Digital Garage
Are you an artist, designer, maker or creative facilitator? We would like to meet you!
This free event is an opportunity to network, find out more about Arc and take part in some training with Google Digital Garage: 'Writing for Social Media".
"Arc gives you a lift as an artist/facilitator as it's a very positive and stimulating environment to be in."
This event is suitable for emerging and experienced artists, for those wishing to sell or exhibit with us, for arts facilitators, for artists interested in running their own workshops in our spaces, for those looking to volunteer to gain experience with a long-standing, well respected and professional arts organisation.
- find out more about our organisation and artist opportunities
- meet the team and talk to us about your work and experience
- take a tour of our studios and gallery
- network with other creatives
- refreshments and discussions
Join a Google Digital Garage trainer at Arc, Reddish to learn how to create compelling content and develop a tone of voice that’s right for your arts business / brand / blog.
What will I learn?
- How to develop a brand tone of voice for a business on social media and techniques for effective content writing
- Writing techniques to help hone writing for small spaces online
- The different ways to respond to customer complaints on social media
Who is it for?
- small businesses or aspiring social media marketers