Apprenticeships employer event
Date and timeTuesday 07 March 2017 09:00 - 12:00
LocationThe Apprenticeships Store, Stockport Exchange, Wellington Road South, Stockport, SK1 3TA
Submitted byThe Apprenticeships Store
There are just weeks to go until the government launches the new apprenticeship levy to stimulate and drive the apprenticeship programme towards the target of creating 3 million apprenticeships by 2020.
With £100 million extra funding for apprenticeships now is the time to address any skills deficits your company may have now or in the future. This event will provide you with practical advice about recruiting apprentices and how to navigate the new Digital Apprenticeship Service.
Key topics covered:
- understanding central government changes to GCSEs and A-Levels. Did you know GCSEs will be moving to numbers 9 to 1 instead of A to C?
- how the Apprenticeship Levy and the Digital Apprenticeship Service will affect your business
- launch of the new Stockport Targeted Apprenticeship Grant (STAG)
- higher apprenticeships and degree apprenticeships
Benefits of attending:
- get answers to your questions about the changes to the funding of apprenticeships and traineeships and the impact of plans for employer controlled funding.
- explore the important role local employers are playing in promoting links between businesses and schools to address skills shortages
- gain insight into the latest changes to education that may affect the recruitment of your future workforce
- hear about the latest reforms to Apprenticeship design and assessment
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 474 4745.