Antenatal and birth preparation course
Relaxing birth preparation class for mums to be.
Each class guides mums to be through:
– breathing techniques to keep you calm and focused during labour or C-section
– gentle exercises and stretches
– positions for active labour and encouraging baby into the optimum birthing position
– management of labour pains
– meditation time for you to relax and focus on yourself and your bond with baby
– birth ball movements beneficial throughout your pregnancy as well as labour
– unbiased childbirth education including: hospital and home births; interventions and induction; Caesarean sections; pool births and pregnancy physiology
You will need an anti-burst birth ball (the same as a gym or exercise ball) for your antenatal class. I can provide one for £10 or you are welcome to bring your own.
£45 for 6 classes when booked before 25 May 2018.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.