4. Get in touch
If you're an employer looking to employ an apprentice in the Stockport area or train your current workforce, complete the contact form below to get more information.
If you just want to know more, we can also provide you with free impartial information.
How we use your data
We primarily use your data for dealing with your application. All data is handled in accordance with our organisational privacy notice. We never sell your data to third parties or use it to market to you without your consent.
Who to contact
There are a range of ways that employers in Stockport can get advice and information on apprenticeships, you can:
- call 0800 150 600 to contact the National Apprenticeships Service
- visit the GOV.UK Employing an apprentice page
- follow National Apprenticeship Service on LinkedIn
- visit the GM Apprenticeship hub
- contact the Business Growth Hub, which provides business support services in Greater Manchester
- contact our apprenticeships team.
If you're a training provider and would like help advertising your vacancies and funding apprentices, please contact the Apprenticeship Store at email@example.com or call 0161 474 4745.
Drop in the store or get in touch
The Apprenticeships Store allows employers to use the office space to interview, work or advertise vacancies with help from the staff members.
Wellington Road South
Open 10am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday.