Electoral register

3. Changing your details

Remove a person from your address

If someone is registered to vote at your address but no longer lives there, you can complete our online form and we will update this information.

Tell us that a person no longer lives at an address

Change of name

If you’ve already registered to vote but have since changed your name, the easiest way to change this is to make a new application.

Change your name on the Electoral Register

A misspelling on the register

If you’re aware that your name is spelt incorrectly on the electoral register, you can complete our online form and we can update this for you.

Tell us about a misspelling on the Electoral Register