Determination Notice 2021-22
Last updated 2 March 2020
The School Admissions Code no longer requires Admission Authorities to consult annually on its admission arrangements so long as they remain unchanged from those determined for the previous year.
Further, consultation will only be required every 7 years if arrangements remain unchanged. Admissions arrangements must, however, be determined each year by 28 February whether a consultation has taken place or not.
A consultation did take place which is now complete.
Following the consultation and in accordance with the School Admissions Code, Stockport Council (Admission Authority for Community and Voluntary Controlled schools) and Admission Authorities for Academies and Voluntary Aided schools in the area have determined their Admission Arrangements, Published Admission Numbers and school terms and holiday dates for the academic year 2021/22.
- Determination Notice 2021/22 (PDF 171Kb)
- Appendix 1 - PANs (PDF 130Kb)
- Appendix 2 - Admissions policy for St Thomas' CE Primary School 2021/22 (PDF 153Kb)
- Appendix 3 - Admissions policy for Cheadle Hulme Primary School 2021/22 (PDF 147Kb)
- Appendix 4 - School Holiday and Term Dates 2021/22 (PDF 83Kb)