Determination Notice 2020-21
The School Admissions Code no longer requires Admission Authorities to consult annually on its admission arrangements so long as they remain unchanged from those determined for the previous year.
Further, consultation will only be required every seven years if arrangements remain unchanged. Admissions arrangements must, however, be determined each year by 28th February whether a consultation has taken place or not.
A consultation did take place which is now complete.
Following the consultation and in accordance with the School Admissions Code, Stockport Council (Admission Authority for Community and Voluntary Controlled schools) and Admission Authorities for Academies and Voluntary Aided schools in the area have determined their Admission Arrangements, Published Admission Numbers and school terms and holiday dates for the academic year 2020/21.
- Determination Notice 2020-21 (PDF 221Kb)
- Appendix 1 - PANs (PDF 136Kb)
- Appendix 2 - School Holiday and Term Dates 2020-21 (PDF 89Kb)
- Appendix 3 - Admissions Policy for Infant and Junior Schools (PDF 266Kb)
- Appendix 4 - Hursthead Junior School oversubscription criteria (PDF 260Kb)
- Appendix 5 - Admissions Policy for Cheadle Catholic Infant School 2020-21 (PDF 328Kb)
- Appendix 6 - Admissions Policy for Cheadle Catholic Junior School 2020-21 (PDF 328Kb)
- Appendix 7 - Admissions Policy for St Ambrose Catholic Primary School (PDF 243Kb)
- Appendix 8 - Admissions Policy for Cheadle Hulme Primary School 2020-21 (PDF 102Kb)
- Appendix 9 - Admissions Policy for Laurus Cheadle Hulme 2020-21 (PDF 125Kb)