Determination Notice 2019-20
The School Admissions Code no longer requires Admission Authorities to consult annually on its admission arrangements so long as they remain unchanged from those determined for the previous year.
Further, consultation will only be required every seven years if arrangements remain unchanged. Admissions arrangements must, however, be determined each year by 28th February whether a consultation has taken place or not.
A consultation did take place which is now complete.
Following the consultation and in accordance with the School Admissions Code, Stockport Council (Admission Authority for Community and Voluntary Controlled schools) and Admission Authorities for Academies and Voluntary Aided schools in the area have determined their Admission Arrangements, Published Admission Numbers and school terms and holiday dates for the academic year 2019/20.
- Determination Notice 2019-20 (PDF 57Kb)
- Appendix 1 - PANs (PDF 53Kb)
- Appendix 2 - Proposed School Holidays and Term Dates (PDF 15Kb)
- Appendix 3 - St James Catholic High School Admissions Policy 2019-20 (PDF 68Kb)
- Appendix 4 - Cheadle Catholic Junior Admissions Policy 2019-20 (PDF 48Kb)
- Appendix 5 - St Ambrose Admissions Policy 2019-20 (PDF 46Kb)
- Appendix 6 - St Bernadette's Admissions policy 2019-20 (PDF 55Kb)
- Appendix 7 - St Christopher's Admissions Policy 2019-20 (PDF 46Kb)