Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards

3. Raising concerns about DoLS

If you're concerned about, or know of someone who may be being deprived of their liberty, you should raise your concern. This could be with the manager of the care home, or the hospital where the person is living.

If you believe your concerns are not being appropriately addressed, or you need advice and guidance, contact the Stockport Adult Safeguarding and Quality Service (ASQS).

Email or call:

  • DoLS Administrative team: 0161 474 3696
  • Susie Meehan, Adult Safeguarding and Quality Service Manager: 07800 618895
  • Adele Summers, Adult Safeguarding and Quality Team Manager: 07527 387390