Council Tax bands

3. After appealing against your band

You will be informed of the outcome of your appeal by the Valuation Office who will also notify the council. If your banding has changed we will issue a new bill.

If your appeal is successful you will be entitled to a refund of any overpaid Council Tax.

Making an appeal does not allow you to withhold payment of Council Tax owing in the meantime.