Contact us

Information about coronavirus (COVID-19)

Visit our news page for all our latest updates on coronovirus including a statement from the leader of the council. For more information including school and council building closures, business rate support measures and Council Tax recovery, visit our coronavirus webpages.

Do it online

Online self service is often the fastest and easiest way to access the council.

Use the links below to make payments, report issues, make applications and find information about our services.

Other online services