Concerns about an adult

2. Report a concern

If you know of a worrying situation, please do not ignore it.

The Adult Social Care team is the first point of contact for general enquiries and concerns, you can phone them on 0161 217 6029 or dial 0161 217 6024 for the Minicom.

Out of normal office hours you can contact us on 0161 718 2118.


In the event of an emergency you should contact the Police on 101 or 999.