Comments, compliments and complaints about children's social care

3. Support available to children and young people

To support you, where appropriate, we can offer you the services of an Advocate from the Children’s Rights Service which is run by Coram Voice. An Advocate is someone who supports you and gives you encouragement so that your opinion is listened to. You can find more information about your rights and the support available on the Coram Voice website.

We can also offer you an interpreter if you need one. For more information email or call 0161 474 3898/3895.