Complaints about Children's Social Care

4. Friends and relatives

Friends or relatives can complain on behalf of a service user or carer. They should inform the service user or carer before making a complaint on their behalf.

The Complaints Resolution Service will always check out consent where the complaint is not received directly from the service user.

For more information email or phone 0161 474 3898/3895.