Club premises certificate

1. Overview

To authorise the supply of alcohol and regulated entertainment in a qualifying club in Stockport you need a club premises certificate from the council.

You will also need to submit an application form if you wish to vary an existing club premises certificate.

For further information contact the Licensing team on 0161 474 4181 or email