Child employment

3. How to apply

You can apply for a Child Employment Permit by completing the form below.

Download the child employment permit form (PDF 428Kb)

Email your completed form and photocopy of the young person’s birth certificate to

Alternatively you can send the form to the address below:

Employment Permit Application
Stockport Council
Stockport Family
Central House 1st Floor
Grand Central Square
Wellington Road South
Stockport SK1 3TA

After applying

The Employment Permit is posted to the parents of the young person. Copies are posted to the employer and emailed to the young person's school.