Changing schools during the school year

4. Moving into Stockport

If you're moving into Stockport from another area, make an application to change schools using our online admissions system.

You'll be required to prove that you live in the Stockport Borough and provide documentary evidence to support this. When we receive your application, we'll write to you explaining this process.

Apply for an in-year school transfer