Changing schools during the school year

3. Changing schools within Stockport

To transfer from one school to another in Stockport, you must contact the current school to get a copy of the 3 part form. This is available for primary and secondary schools.

To fill in the form:

  • Part 1 should completed by the parent
  • Part 2 should be completed by the current school
  • Part 3 should be completed by the requested school, who will then send the form to the Admissions Support and Advice Team