Application forms and building regulation charges

2. Regularisation application form

This application is for situations where building work has been carried out to a property after 11th November 1985. Also where a building regulations submission was not made (unauthorised work).

In such circumstances it's possible for a property owner to apply to the local authority for works to be regularised.

It may be necessary, however, to have parts of the work opened up. This would be to enable the building control surveyor to assess compliance with the building regulations. It would also allow for certain work to be changed to comply with the regulations.

Download the regularisation application (PDF 145Kb)