Last updated 13 December 2016
Brabyns Park is Marple's largest park and was once the estate attached to Brabyns Hall.
Brabyns Park is bordered by the river Goyt and the Peak Forest Canal. It consists of parkland, woodland, riverside walks and playing fields.
The park is home to a Georgian Iron Bridge, which was restored in 2012. The bridge was built in 1813 to provide a crossing over the River Goyt, which runs through the park.