Book a school trip to the Air Raid Shelters
School trips during coronavirus
We're no longer taking bookings for school trips for the current academic year, 2020 to 2021.
School trip bookings are now being taken for the academic year, 2021 to 2022, beginning in September 2021. This will remain subject to government restrictions in place at the time of the visit. Capacity restrictions will remain limited to one class or bubble of 30 pupils per day.
The school trips available are:
- Bramall Hall – Tudor Experience
- Air Raid Shelters – Evacuees Experience
- Staircase House – Great Fire of London
You can call 0161 474 4449 for more information.
Last updated 11 September 2020
Trips to the Air Raid Shelters are popular, so book your trip early to avoid disappointment.
To book and to talk to us about your trip, contact the Formal Learning team at the Air Raid Shelters on 0161 474 4449.
Before you call, make sure that you have ready:
- the number of pupils
- the number of accompanying adults
- the number of adults who will be providing one-to-one support
- details of pupils with additional needs (this includes pupils with SEN, food or contact allergies such as lanolin and latex and any physical or medical needs - you don't need to provide personal details)
- your chosen trip
Price per school trip - up to 30 pupils
- Full day: £235 plus VAT
- Half day: £120 plus VAT
There is no VAT added for Stockport local authority schools.
We will not offer a discount for groups of less than 30 pupils.
School trips for more than 30 pupils will need to make more than 1 booking.