Last updated 28 April 2022
4. Report benefit fraud
If you suspect someone is committing benefit fraud; please let us know. All allegations received are considered and a decision is taken whether to undertake an investigation based upon the information received.
The more information that is given the more likely the investigation will result in a positive outcome.
Information could include:
- The person’s name and address
- A description of the people involved
- Details of any vehicles involved
- Employment details if the person is working
- The type of fraud you suspect is taking place and why you suspect this
- Any indication of how long you suspect the fraud has been going on