Benefit forms

10. European Economic Area claimant questionnaire

This form should only be completed by the person claiming Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support if they are a European economic area (EEA) national who has lived and continuously worked in the UK for less than 5 years.

Download the EEA claimant questionnaire (PDF 235Kb)