Adult autism

4. Where to find information, help and advice

Stockport Council’s Adult Social Care website ‘My Care, My Choice’ has information about local services, groups and activities that support people with autism.

It also tells you where you can find information about autism, and links to a range of useful resources and research.

Visit the My Care My Choice website