Find services A-Z


Our approach to protecting and supporting people at risk from radicalisation and extremism.

Regional Adoption Agency

Find out about the new adoption service Adoption Counts.

Register for Council Tax

If you're moving or have moved into the Stockport area, you'll need to register for Council Tax.

Register to vote

To vote in an election or referendum, you must be on the electoral register. You can register to vote online.

Registration of births

When you have a child you must register them within 42 days of their birth and apply for a birth certificate.

Registration of deaths

Information about registering a death in Stockport.

Report any concerns about a child

The MASSH is the single point of contact for all professionals to report concerns, request advice and share information about a child and or family.

Request a bin

If you need more space or your bin has gone missing, you can request additional/replacement bins online.

Rights of Way

Find information on Stockport's public rights of way, including the Rights of Way Improvement Plan.

Road closures and diversions

Find the latest information about public footpath temporary closures, traffic regulation orders and major roadworks.

Roads and pavements

Apply for permits, report issues online and find the latest roadwork and closures information.