Find services A-Z

Damage to bridges and structures

Report damage to bridges or structures that are at risk of causing flooding or safety issues.

Data protection

Find out how we manage information which is about you or identifies you.

Debt advice

Find information about debt and where you can get advice.

Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards

The Mental Capacity Act Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) provide protection for vulnerable people who are accommodated in hospitals or care homes.

Difficulties paying your Council Tax

If you're having difficulties paying your Council Tax, get in touch with us so that we can help.

Direct Payments

Find out about Direct Payments and the support you can have to manage one. It also explains what Direct Payments are and what you can use them for.

Discharge of a looked after child

Use our online forms to notify Stockport Council about the placement or discharge of a Looked After Child.

Disruption to services and school closures

Find the latest updates on school closures and disruptions in Stockport.

Drainage and flooding

Information on highway drainage, flooding issues and maintaining drains on private properties.