Antisocial behaviour

1. Reporting antisocial behaviour

Investigation into reports of antisocial behaviour is now being delivered by Stockport Homes on behalf of Stockport Council.

Use the button below to report antisocial behaviour.

Report antisocial behaviour

You should ring 999 or 101 if you witness a criminal act or if you or any other person is in danger.