All about hats
Last updated 30 September 2020
This is a half day trip only and the maximum number of pupils is 30.
This is an exciting introduction to museums for very young children. They will hear stories about people and their hats, visit our gallery and see lots of hats. They will also try hats on and make a piece of felt to take back to school.
- use their speaking and listening skills
- hear new stories
- learn why people wear hats and identify who would wear which one
- experience learning in a different environment
- understand what a museum is
Curriculum content which may be covered
- communication and language
- physical development
- personal, social and emotional development
- understanding the world
- expressive arts and design