School trips during coronavirus
We're no longer taking bookings for school trips for the current academic year, 2020 to 2021.
School trip bookings are now being taken for the academic year, 2021 to 2022, beginning in September 2021. This will remain subject to government restrictions in place at the time of the visit. Capacity restrictions will remain limited to one class or bubble of 30 pupils per day.
The school trips available are:
- Bramall Hall – Tudor Experience
- Air Raid Shelters – Evacuees Experience
- Staircase House – Great Fire of London
You can call 0161 474 4449 for more information.
Last updated 14 September 2020
Bramall Hall is a magnificent example of a black and white timber framed building.
It's big enough to be awe inspiring but small enough to give a sense of belonging.
Built over many centuries, and added to greatly in the late 19th century, Bramall is a fine combination of Tudor and Victorian architecture and life – something that is reflected in the programmes we offer.
At Bramall Hall, we aim to provide a unique opportunity for school children to access and be inspired by the history in our museums.
Sessions are suitable for key stage 1 and 2 pupils. All our sessions can also be adapted for special educational needs (SEN) groups.
- interactive, 'hands on' full or half day sessions which directly reflect the National Curriculum and can be tailored to your curriculum needs
- unique sites which explore real and replica artefacts
- creative ways to consider and understand the past
- bespoke sessions
- free preliminary visit for teachers
Price per school trip - up to 30 pupils
- Full day: £235 plus VAT
- Half day: £120 plus VAT
There is no VAT added for Stockport local authority schools.
We will not offer a discount for groups of less than 30 pupils.
School trips for more than 30 pupils will need to make more than 1 booking.