About the service
Our aim is to link employers with education institutions or individuals who are looking for work experience, careers advice or other employability services, in order to bridge the gap between work and learning.
Are you looking for/offering:
- work experience for all disciplines/levels of expertise
- graduate roles and internships
- classroom talks to students
- workplace visits
- interview skills and careers advice
- professional development for staff
- enterprise activities and events
- a business expert as a school governor
The People, Education, Employers’ Brokerage Service is the result of a collaboration between Stockport’s business community, education establishments and Stockport Council, and provides a common ground for these three different groups.
If you can't find the information you're looking for in this section or would like find out more, call us on 0161 474 2350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.