- High quality 18 hole Pitch and Putt course
- Premier equipped play area
- The Vinery Restaurant situated in a restored Victorian conservatory
- Ornamental gardens, mature woodland and hay meadows
- Toddlers play area
- Hot and cold refreshments kiosk
- Toilet facilities (male, female and disabled)
- Baby changing facilities
- Dog fouling bins
- Dispensers for degradable dog waste gloves
- Orienteering course - Greater Manchester Orienteering Activities
- Inflatable bouncy castle (seasonal)
- Football pitches
- Extensive car parking facilities
- Special features
- Indoor and outdoor archery ranges - Bowmen of Bruntwood
- BMX cycle track (to be developed)
- Grade B' SBI (site of biological interest)
- Picnic areas
- Ponds, waterways and wetland areas
- Ornamental wildfowl
- Walkways in mature woodland
- Specimen trees eg Quercus x. turneri
- Starting point for the Cheadle Hulme Trails
- Information point / Staff base
- Flag pole
- Full time Facility Manager and site based staff
Pitch and Putt
The course opens every day at 10.00am between April and September.
Last round commences 1 hour before dusk
For more information contact telephone 0161 428 3019
Pay and display car parking.
Limited Mobility Access
Most parts of the park are wheelchair accessible.
The car park has 7 disabled parking bays.
Fully accessible child's playground
Refreshments are available in the Vinery Restaurant and the refreshments kiosk.
Toilets available during park opening hours. Baby changing facilities available.
You must clean up after your dog – scoop bins provided. Dog restrictions exist in some areas of the park.