The Electoral Registration Office is responsible for the administration of local and national elections.
We provide information on the following:
- registering to vote at your new address
- what to do to be able to vote by post
- what to do if you want someone else to vote for you
- registration application forms
Further information about the topics above are available on our Register to Vote web page.
Other electoral matters:
- Election Results
- Councillors for your ward
Our office opening times are 9am - 5pm Monday - Thursday and 9am - 4.30pm on Fridays.